Joshua joined the team at Harpers Legal in 2019 and is one of our Solicitors. Joshua was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2019 and the High Court of Australia in October 2019.
Having grown up with a father who is well known in the legal world, Joshua’s curiosity for Law peaked at a young age. Joshua pursued his interest for Law in High School and further went on to complete his Bachelor of Laws (Honours and Bachelor of Business, Majoring in Marketing. Joshua’s passion is to help advocate for community members who struggle to find their legal voice.
Joshua is a sports fanatic Novocastrian who you could often find cheering on the Newcastle Knights and the Newcastle Jets. When he is not at work, Joshua spends his spare time watching the cricket, gaming and spending time friends and family.
QUALIFICATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales (February 2019)
- High Court Register of Practitioners (October 2019)
- Bachelor of Laws (20??)
- EXAMPLE: Legal Aid Panels for Family Law, Care and Protection, Criminal Law, and Domestic Violence
- EXAMPLE: Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association
- EXAMPLE: Law Society of New South Wales
- EXAMPLE: Newcastle Law Society